The studio in Syracuse is the site of a former post office built in 1928.
Our vision for the space was to combine the old
and the new, which began with eight decades of
history worn into the golden hardwood floors.
In furnishing this historic site, we chose an ecectic style.
The antique setee and collection of early cameras capture
the essence of a time past. The steel face and graceful
curves of the reception area bring a contemporary
energy to the mix.